Group Products are a Products set: each Group Product includes a "container" and one or more Products.
NOTE: for example, in the fashion industry, a Group Product is a look which includes the single item that composes it (Products like suit, shirt, tie and shoes).
Only the available Hotspots in the Products menu of this Lookbook can be added to a Group Product . The Lookbook deletes affects also the all Group Products created.
Clicking on New, user must create first the container and then add the Products.
- PRODUCT NAME: is the Group name and the Hotspot title. It's the only required field and if it's not filled out, it will include the default name "A GROUP".
- PRODUCT NUMBER: this field is for the Group Number or the SKU code.
- IMAGES: in this section it's possible to add the Group main Image, uploading it from the PC. This image is fixed on the left of the Hotspot and it's recommended to add a vertical content. On smartphones, the main Image is not shown.
- LANGUAGES: the Language field defines the Group data language and it is identified by a code available in the drop-down menu. It's possible to add the Group contents in one or more languages, copy contents from another language and set the default one. Selecting the Default, user will set the default language to display the contents if the viewer has the browser set in one of the missing language. It's important to keep in mind that the Group Language manages also the Products ones, so if user sets a Language for the Group which isn't available in the Products, in the Campaign will not be displayed the Products contents of these Languages.
- CALL TO ACTION: here it's possible to define the Hotspot Call to Actions. Many Call to Actions can be added but only twocan be enabled because, in the Campaign, no more than two can be shown. For each Call to Action it's needed to add a destination url or an email address and the button name. If it is entered an url, user can select if Open in New Tab it and if enable the Wishlist (if included in the plan). It's important to analyze the Group Call to Actions management: these Call to Actions are shown in the Campaign in each Product of the Group. Product Call to Actions are priority to the Group ones and max two Call to Actions can be shown for each Product in the Group. If user wants to display the Group Call to Actions, he has to disable the Products ones.
- CUSTOM CSS: in this field it's possible to add CSS code to customize contents.
- CONNECTED PRODUCTS: this section allows to add Products to the Group. Can be added both New Products (automatically added in the Products menu too) and Existing Products. The deleted Products from the Group are not removed from the Lookbook.
The Group Product deleting only affects the "container".
Any changes must be Saving.