A Product is a single Hotspot which can contain product data or general information:
The creation of a new Product take place in the Editor or in the Product Management page. In the first case the Product will be available only for the current Lookbook, while in the second case it may be enabled for any Lookbook.
In the Editor it's possible to enable or create a new master Product clicking on Enable Products.
Changes made in the Editor to the enabled Products will not have affect the master Products (presents in Product Management).
If the Lookbook will be deleted, all Products in will also be deleted.
Product creation allows to add specific information:
- PRODUCT NAME: is the Product name and the Hotspot title. It's the only required field and if it's not filled out, will include the default name "A PRODUCT".
- PRODUCT NUMBER: is the field for the Product Number or the SKU code.
- PRODUCT COLLECTION: the Product Collection is a Products grouping (like product market). It's possible to assign a Product to one or more collections or, typing the name, it's possible to create a new one. Users can use the collections to filter and search Products. Collections are managed only for master Products in the Product Management.
- IMAGES: in this section it's possible add the Product main Image, uploading it from the PC. It's also possible insert the Other Images that in the Campaign will appear to the right of the main Image. Images don't change for language.
- LANGUAGES: the Language field defines the Product data language and is identified by a code available in the drop-down menu. It's possible to add the Product contents in one or more languages, copy contents from another language and set the default one. Selecting the Default, users will set the default language to display the contents if the viewer has the browser set in one of the missing language.
- WHOLESALE PRICE: is the Product wholesale price. The currency must be added.
- RETAIL PRICE: is the Product retail price. The currency must be added.
- STOCK: allows to enter free text which contains Product availability. It's useful in case of external systems integration.
- DETAILS: is a field that supports html code. It's shown in the Hotspot below prices.
- DESCRIPTION: is another field that supports html code. It's shown in the Hotspot below Deatils.
- CALL TO ACTION: here it's possible define the Hotspot Call to Actions. Can be added many Call to Actions, but can be enabled only two because, in the Campaign, no more than two can be shown. For each Call to Action it's needed to add a destination url or an email address and the button name. If is entered an url, users can select if Open in New Tab it and if enable the Wishlist (if included in the plan).
- CUSTOM CSS: in this field it's possible to add CSS code to customize contents.
Any changes must be Saving.