The Custom Style is the EDITOR section that allows users to set a default Lookbook Style; each Lookbook has its own Style. When users duplicate a Lookbook, will be created a copy of the Style too.
However, it's possible pick the Style of another Lookbook to a Campaign without affecting the Lookbook Style of this Campaign (see the Campaign articles).
It's useful enter a name for the Style to identify it when it's necessary pick a Style of another Lookbook to a Campaign.
The Lookbook Page proportions can be changed choosing a format available for the current theme. Changing the Lookbook proportions, images and texts in the Page, will are adapted to the new format. In any case, setting the original proportion, the contents will return to their original aspect.
Setting a default text style, when users create a new text box in the Editor, will be applied the setted style. This change has no effect on existing texts, but only on the new text boxes.
The setted style will also be applied to the texts both in the hamburger menu in the Campaigns and in the Shopping Cart (if enabled).
It will not affect the product tables style (if enabled).
In this section it's possible customizing the default style of the navigation element based on the theme: "arrows" for Morlen and "dots" for Fulton.
However, users can customize the color of this element even for each Page in the Editor.
In this section it's possible customizing the window Hotspot layout, optimizing the content display. Users can:
- enable Social Share Icons, which allow Campaign viewers to share the Hotspot content on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Linkedin. In the preview of the Lookbook or the Page, the Social Sharing Icons are not shown.
- change the Product image size within the Groups. This parameter sets a different Product gallery height scale, resizing the space allocated for the other Hotspot information (name, description, prices, etc.).
- set the Window Product height. Changing this parameter, the Hotspot contents will be height scaled, keeping the window width.
- set the Window Product width. Changing this parameter, the Hotspot contents will be width scaled, keeping the window height.
- define the Product Font Size in the Hotspot.