The Page is the main section of the EDITOR where the pages are created, combining inside media and Hotspots.
Above the Page there are the buttons to see preview both of the full Lookbook (LOOKBOOK) and the current Page (PAGE).
When Library contents are dragged in the Page, user can enable the Snap and a support Grid. The Grid size can be selected through a drop-down menu and, if the Snap is activated, user can "hook" images and Hotspots to the Grid.
The Page order is managed in the Timeline, the section of the EDITOR below the Page that allows to add, duplicate or delete the Pages. The page order can be changed with a drag & drop.
By Add text button, located on the Page, users can add a New Text (Text +) and Paste Text.
Clicking on Add Text, text boxes are added in the Page and the user can customize:
- the text style (bold or italic);
- the alignment;
- the font and its size;
- the line height, which is the vertical spacing between the text lines;
- the horizontal spacing;
- the color of the font and the text box;
- the rotation.
In Texts can be added also:
- icons (Font Awesome library).
In the Custom Style user can set a default text style.
Text boxes can be copied to preserve the style or the contents and can be pasted in any Lookbook Page by clicking on Paste Text.
Users can customize both the Background Color and the Navigation Color.
- BACKGROUND COLOR: the Background Color will be applied as a fill color if the Lookbook proportions chosen in the Custom Style doesn't fill the screen (desktop or mobile). The default Background Color is transparent and it's also applied to the transparent images.
- NAVIGATION COLOR: themes use different elements to browse the Pages in the Lookbook, : the arrows for Morlen and the dots for Fulton. The color of these elements can be customized. Further customizations for the Navigation Color are available in the Custom Style in Lookbook Options section.