LOOKCAST EDITOR is the unit of LOOKCAST in charge for the Lookbooks creation and editing. It is composed by three sections: the Library, the Page and the Custom Style.
- The Library, on the left section, is made of the objects required for creating the Lookbook: Page Layout, Media and Hotspots.
- In the Page section, the user can combine the elements of the Library in order to create the Lookbook.
- In Custom Style section users choose the style of the Lookbook
In the EDITOR section it is also possible to assign and change the name of the Lookbook. This name will become the web page title for the microsite Campaigns:
At the bottom of the Library there are two buttons to:
- create a new Campaign or view the created ones (Campaign);
- publish the Lookbook changes (Publish).