With the LOOKCAST EDITOR, user can create and edit Lookbooks. It is composed by three sections: the Library, the Page and the Custom Style.
- The Library is the section on the left which contains the objects needed to create the Lookbook: Page Layout, Media and Hotspots.
- In the Page the user combines the elements of the Library to create the Lookbook.
- With the Custom Style it's possible to define a personalized style of the Lookbook.
In the EDITOR it is also possible to assign and change the name of the Lookbook. This name will become the web page title for the microsite Campaigns:
Under the Library there are the buttons to:
- create a new Campaign or view the created ones (Campaign);
- publish the Lookbook changes (Publish).