With the LOOKCAST EDITOR, users can create and edit Lookbooks. It is composed by three sections: the Library, the Page and the Custom Style.
- The Library is the section on the left which contains the objects needed to create the Lookbook: Page Layout, Media and Hotspots.
- In the Page the users combining the elements of the Library to create the Lookbook.
- With the Custom Style it's possible define a personalized style of the Lookbook.
In the EDITOR is also possible assign and change the name of the Lookbook. This name will be the web page title for the microsite Campaigns:
Under the Library there are the buttons for:
- create a new Campaign or view the created ones (Campaign);
- publish the Lookbook changes (Publish).