In this page it's possibile to manage the available Products for the user.
The Products are separated objects from the Lookbook. It's necessary enable the Products to use them into the Lookbook.
Products management depends on the user's permissions.
The Products can be enabled only once for the same Lookbook.
The Products are separated in two categories. By clicking on the corresponding category, it will be shown:
- External: imported products from an integrated external system (eg. a PIM or a Commerce platform);
- Internal: products created in LOOKCAST.
In the left section, user can search the Products to be enabled . It is possible to filter the search for these fields: Name, IdExternal (if enabled), Code or Collection.
For both External and Internal Products, the enabling workflow is the same:
- the user selects the Products to be enabled and clicks on the Enable button on the top left;
- then the user chooses the available Lookbooks to enable the selected Products on and clicks on the Confirm button at the bottom;
- it will be shown a window with a list of "copied" Products or, if already enabled, "not copied".
On this page it's also possible to create new Products, which will be categorized as Internal.
Any change to the Products won't be propagated automatically in the Lookbooks. The user has to delete them from the Lookbooks and then enable them again.
NOTE: when the user has to create a new Product, he has to consider if add it to this page or within the Lookbook. This evaluation must be made considering the using scope of this Product: if it has to be available for more Lookbooks or only for a specific one.