This page manages the available Products for the user which can be imported from external platforms or created in Lookcast.
The Products are free-standing objects from the Lookbook and therefore they must be enabled before managing in the Pages.
In this page the Products management depends on the user's permissions.
The Products can be enabled only once for the same Lookbook.
The Products are separated in two categories. By clicking on the corresponding category, it will be shown as follows:
- External: imported products from an integrated external system (eg. a PIM or a Commerce platform);
- Internal: products that are created in LOOKCAST.
In the left section, user can search the Products to be enabled. The search is possible by these fields: Name, IdExternal (if enabled), Code or Collection.
For both External and Internal Products, the enabling workflow is the same:
- Once found the Products to be enabled, the user selects the Products and clicks on the Enable button on the top left;
- It will appear the List of available Lookbooks to make available the selected Products. To complete the action, the user has to select one or more Lookbooks and click on the Confirm button at the bottom;
- At this stage, it will be shown a window with a list of "copied" Products or, if already enabled, "not copied".
In this page it's also possible to create new Products, which will be categorized as Internal.
Any possible change to the Products won't be propagated automatically in the Lookbooks. The user first has to delete them from the Lookbooks and then enable them again.
NOTE: Based on the above, when the user creates a new Product, he has to consider if add it to this page or within the Lookbook. This evaluation must be made considering the using purpose of this Product: if it has to be available for more Lookbooks or only for the one you are working on.